Our Fees & Price Transparencies
At Immigration Rights Solicitors we try our utmost to provide a high level of service at very competitive prices. The practice director/solicitor Mrs Saima Rahman has over 20 years of experience within the field of UK immigration law and has helped many people like yourselves in securing a UK visa or the right to remain in the UK.
We always provide an estimate of costs at the outset of a matter. Further, providing a cost of a court matter is difficult however we will ensure that you are provided a costs estimate which is realistic and accurate. In addition, we always discuss your matter and agree the costs which we shall not exceed without your prior written consent.
We are also happy to offer all our clients our professional services at very reasonable prices and if possible on flexible payment terms.
IMMIGRATION LAW:POINT BASED (PBS TIERS 1, ,2, 4, 5)
Our agreed fees are as stated below:
Innovator Visa/Business persons:
This includes sole innovators and team applicants these applications are complex and not straight forward therefore the costs may vary from £6000 pounds to £8000 pounds plus between £500-£700 for per dependant . In addition this cost does not include the research and preparation of the business plan. Cost for the business plan service may range between £1500 to £2000 pounds and will cover reviewing and advising in relation to the business plan.
Tier 1 Investor Visa
The cost of this type of visa application may vary between £6000 – £8000 pounds depending upon the nature of your investment, plus and between £500-£700 for per dependant.
Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa
The exact costs associated with this type of visa application will vary and depend on the nature of the job and the organisation that the applicant will be joining. The costs will typically vary between £2000- £3000 and between £500-£700 for per dependant.
Tier 4 Child Student Visa Applications:
The costs concerning Tier 4 child student applications may vary depending upon whether the child will be living with a parent or other relative as adequate care arrangements will need to be satisfied and evidenced. The costs will typically vary between £1400-£2000.
Tier 4 Student Visa Applications:
An adult student visa application for you to study at a UK university or college will generally be straightforward unless you have previously refused a visa. If you have been refused a UK visa in the past your matter will require more research and far detailed representations. The costs of dealing with such applications will be between £1000-£1500 for the main applicant and £500-£700 for each additional dependant.
Tier 5 Temporary Workers
The costs concerning such applications will range from between £1500-£2000 for the main applicant and £500-£700 for each additional dependant.
The amount of work involved in any particular application will depend on a number of facts such as your immigration history, number of dependants, and whether we will need to engage third parties in order to progress with your application.
Entry Clearance, UK Applications and Indefinite Leave to Remain:
Our agreed fee charges for further leave to remain, Indefinite leave to remain, Settlement applications, visitor visas, family reunion, spouses, partners, parents, children, Long Residency, EEA, other applications and responding to decisions to stop a deportation are as follows:
- Application for Entry Clearance as a Visitor – £700-£1000
- Application for Entry Clearance as a Fiancee/ Spouse and Family Reunion – £1500-£2000
- Application for Entry Clearance as an Adult Dependant Relative – £1500-£2000
- Extension of Leave to Remain in the UK (on all categories) – £1000-£2500
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK – £1000-£2500
- Applications under Private Life route (20 years long residence, 7 years continuous residence by a child, half of life in the UK) – £1500-£2500
- Application for Naturalisation – £500-£1200
- Asylum, Human Rights, Bail and Deportation cases – £1000-£3000
- Judicial Review – £1500-£3000
- Citizens of the EU and their dependants can make a variety of applications if they have pre-settled status. The costs for these types of applications range from £800-£1500
The exact costs will depend upon the facts of your case such as:
- The amounts of supporting evidence we need to consider
- The number of dependant family members applying with you
What work is included?
Our agreed fee covers all work pertaining to your matter , the work will involve:
- Taking initial instructions to better understand your situation and reviewing whether you meet the requirements of the relevant immigrations rules and how you will demonstrate the said requirements
- Checking the evidence you have provided
- Advising you of further evidence which is required, such as, bank statements, proof of property ownership, documents
- Checking all the documents for the application/appeal
- Preparation of application/appeal forms as per your instructions
- Preparation of grounds of appeal
- Preparation of representations in support of your application
- Sending (via post or email) or uploading the supporting documents to the Home Office UKVCAS partners portal, representations and supporting evidence to the Home Office
- Representing you at the tribunal hearings/appeals
- Liaising with the Home Office concerning your application/appeal until a decision has been reached on your matter.
The costs quoted in this section do not include:
- Home Office fees (Home Office fees can be checked on the Home Office website as they regularly change)
- Further work if your matter proceeds to an appeal
Disbursements are costs which relate to your matter which are payable to third parties, such as the Home Office fees, medical professionals, interpreters, barristers or other experts etc.
- Interpreter’s fees are £25.00 to £30.00 per hour. Applications can normally require between 2-3 hours of interpreting time depending upon the nature of your case.
- Translation of any documents which are not in English
- If there is an interview and we do attend with you, there will be additional costs and disbursements which are payable . These costs cover our mileage/travel expenses. The fees quoted above do not cover the costs associated with attendance at any interview.
- Barristers fees are £600- £2000
How long will the application process take?
We cannot give a precise timescale of how long the Home Office will take to reach a decision in relation to your matter as this depends upon the team which is dealing with your matter, however they can take anything between 3-6 months to process an application.
May we also clarify that the estimated hours quoted above and fees are an estimate. Each case is different as such we will be in a better position to provide you with an accurate estimate once further information has been provided to us. Once we have sufficient information we may then be able to agree a fee with you which shall be fixed for our charges, this fee shall exclude disbursements and Home Office fees etc. Please rest assured that you can withdraw instructions at any time however we shall deduct reasonable charges for the work we have carried out thus far and issue you with a partial refund where necessary.
The fees quoted above do not include disbursements. Disbursements are third party costs which were accrued in relation to your matter, ie, application and appeal fees or barristers fees.
Please note the Immigration Rights Solicitors Ltd is not VAT registered therefore all our charges quoted above are non-vat. You may however incur third party costs where you will be required to pay VAT (@20%), ie, barristers fee or other expert fees, etc.
The Hourly Rates charged by us are as follows:
Senior Solicitors £200.0O
Trainee Solicitors & Paralegals £120.00